Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dog Gone

Tonight is going to be a tricky night NOT to celebrate.

To preface, my van broke down a while ago.  I chose to ignore the check engine light, fearing bringing it to the auto repair shop because of the domino effect of fixing up/cost.  Finally it died and I'm left car-less.

My dog is getting neutered today, so I had to use my mom's car that is smaller than a Toyota Camry.  It also started snowing today.  All of these things are worth celebrating for.  I can't stand our dog.  It's snowing.  The dog is gone overnight.  I won't have to pick up any of his poop for about 36 hours.  Bottoms up.  What's a pet owner to do?  Exception????????!?!!!!!!?????!!!!!  Stay tuned.
Strongest Dog in the World
This dog works for the Russian Army.  No lie.  I couldn't not put this picture up.

No comments:

Post a Comment